• Sound technical expertise in Engineering Mechanics, Strength of
Materials and Finite Element Methods.
• Ability to understand the application of mechanism in real scenarios
with strong analytical skills.
• Expertise in Finite element modelling with adequate preprocessing
techniques and collecting required inputs. Tool – #ANSYSWorkbench,
#HyperMesh, #ANSA, etc.
• A good understanding of FEA solver limitations and simplifications to
replicate the physical working to virtual scenarios.
• Expertise in solving linear and nonlinear structural analysis. #Tool –
#ANSYS Workbench, #Abacus, #Nastran, etc.
• Ability to summarize the analysis results and interpret with respect to physical testing, analytical calculations and kinematic tool reaction predictions.
• Basic knowledge in using #CAD tools like #Unigraphics, #SolidWorks, #ProE, etc.
• Graduate in Engineering, preferably Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a reputed college. Post Graduate qualification would be an added advantage.
Having relevant experience in the range of 3-5 Years.
Good FEA background and expertise in FE modelling ,FE analysis,
results interpreting, report writing along with exposure to kinematic
simulations, fatigue analysis and vibration analysis.
- Salary Offer 5 Lacs
- Address Bangalore
- Total Years Experience 4-5 yrs
- Academic Degree Bachelor's degree
- Working Hours 9 Hours