Job description :
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Maintain and improve company website.
- Work in multi disciplinary teams with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers.
- Build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes.
- Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements.
- Optimize our web applications for maximum speed.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Always stay consistent with our brand guidelines.
- Get feedback from users and customers.
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems.
- Keep abreast of the latest and emerging technologies.
Skills And Qualifications :
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that applications will adhere to them.
- Address Kolkata
- Total Years Experience 2 to 6 Years
- Academic Degree Bachelor's degree
- Working Hours 9 Hours