Contact Shweta- 8588937003
* Ensure all employee services like #HK, Pantry, Food Court, Shifting,
Pest control, tea vending, furniture, painting, civil, carpentry,
electrical, mechanical, and #OLA in respective buildings/phases by
continuously liaising with the respective disciplinary head.
* Meeting employees based on the need for improvement feedback
received through the survey and ensure corrections and communicate
feedback to employees to close the loop.
* Ensure daily rounds are taken in respective buildings/phases to
monitor the upkeep of buildings/phases.
* Ensure all firefighting equipment is healthy and extinguishers are
tested and refilled in time in respective buildings/phases.
* Ensure smooth functioning and service of the Business center in
* Ensure all pantries/conference rooms/meeting rooms/business
centers should be in excellent condition in respective buildings/phases.
* Support employee engagement activities & and events
* Ensure all unsafe conditions are corrected.
* Liaise with module coordinators/fire wardens.
* Maintain PR with important #stakeholders to improve service
* Ensure timely ground support during emergency situation # on
site or off the site.
* Ensure smooth conduct of all the #VIP visits.
* Liaise for support for completion of shifting like material,
loaders, #vehicles, etc.
* Ensure the updation of the seating plan in the system.
* Organizing, compiling, and updating company records and
* Keep a record of Admin assets and Inventory Management.
* #SAP experience.
* Managing office supplies stock and placing orders.
* Preparing regular #Admin financial and administrative reports.
* Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, #emails, and
* Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
* Schedule in-house and external events.
* Effective execution.
* Team Player.
* Customer Orientation.
* Result Orientation.
* Risk Management.
* Situational Awareness.
* Inventory Management.
* Process Orientation.
* Graduate with strong communication and inter -personal skills and
must have sufficient knowledge of computer operations.
* Hotel management/ BBM background preferred.
* Postgraduate in management will be desirable.
- Salary Offer 10LPA
- Address Jamnagar
- Total Years Experience Min 3+ Years
- Academic Degree Bachelor's degree
- Working Hours 9 Hour