View more 12 hours ago
Designation – Business Analyst for IT Project
Experience & Budget
3 Years – 4.5 LPA
Location – Work From Home
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Must have technical document writing ability ( e.g. SRS) and the ability to create wireframes to guide the design and development team. ·
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies. ·
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems. ·
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings. ·
- Performing requirements analysis. ·
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts. ·
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.·
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports. ·
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff. ·
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff. ·
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency. ·
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements. ·
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Managing competing for resources and priorities. ·
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Requirements: ·
- B.TECH or M.TECH Only .
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field. ·
- Advanced technical skills. ·
- Excellent documentation skills. ·
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills. ·
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations. ·
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills. ·
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams. ·
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Salary Offer 4.5 LPA
- Address INDIA
- Total Years Experience 3 Years
- Working Hours 9 Hours