1 Year : 3.6 LPA
3 Years : 5.4 LPA
• Collaborating with managers to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities.
• Creating application features and interfaces by using programming languages and writing multithreaded codes.
• Applying the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks.
• Maintaining client and server-side applications.
• Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
• Educating sales personnel on blockchain features that allow secure digital payments.
• Documenting blockchain development processes and complying with best practices in data protection.
• Keeping up with current blockchain technologies and cryptography methods.
• Bachelor’s degree in information security, computer science, or related.
• At least 1 years of experience as a blockchain developer.
• Advanced proficiency in programming languages, such as C++, Java, and Python. Should Know Web 3 and React.
• Extensive experience in back-end development, algorithms, and data structures.
• Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols.
• In-depth knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection.
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Superb organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Address India
- Total Years Experience 4 Years
- Working Hours 9 Hours