Position – Procurement Head (Recycling – Plastic Waste Management)
Location – Ghaziabad , Dasna
Qualification & Experience:
1. M.COM/ MBA / B. Tech / CIPET / Plastic Engineering Specialist
2. At least 5 + years’ of experience Procurement or Supply Chain.
3. Good buying, negotiation and contracting skills
4. Demonstrated and proven leadership capabilities to lead team
5. Negotiation & communications skills
6. Digital and analytics knowledge
1) Develop and implement strategies for the procurement of collection and Processing and Implement Plastic Waste Collection strategy in North India to achieve our stated goals.
2) Deep understanding of the value chain for recycled plastics across the various markets from collection to recycling technologies to end use.
3) Supplier Relationship Management focused on Speed of experimentation, Innovation and longer term commercial viability.
4) Coordinate and Handling EPR and other related documentation pertains to recycle unit along with Local municipal corporations.
5) Gain a robust understanding of the waste contributors for each category within the region
6) Actively participate in/consult on: category workshops/programmes/projects related to design for recycling/circularity and waste reduction, as well as develop relevant literature and conduct training sessions.
7) Delivery of sourcing strategy, implementation through contracting and negotiations
8) New supplier scanning and capability assessment.
Develop and build Channels for Plastic Waste Collection
Procurement of Plastic Waste
New Depot appoint after approval from MD
- Salary Offer 6 LPA
- Address Ghaziabad , Dasna
- Total Years Experience 5+ Years
- Working Hours 9 hrs