Preference -: Preferably from Aerial Work Platforms /Construction Equipment / Heavy Machinery/ Off-Highway domain / JCB / LIFTS / ELEVATORS / MINING Machines / Agriculture Machine .
Key Deliverables -: 3D Modeling & Detailing of Part Drawings & Fabrication drawings as applicable to Heavy Machinery ( Construction, Cranes, Mining, etc. )
Location -: Bangalore
Experience & Budget
3 to 5.9 Yrs -: Upto 5.3 LPA
6 Yrs and above -: Upto 5.8 LPA
• Should be proficient in Creo 4 (or above), comfortable with SolidWorks 2018 (or above) and knowledge of Inventor will be an advantage
• Knowledge of using PDM (Vault / Windchill / EPDM)
• Knowledge about different types of Welding
• Knowledge about GD & T
Key Competencies -:
• Strong Design background and adequate Fabrication / Manufacturing exposure.
• Good Knowledge of drawing creation & best practices
• Knowledge of BS & AWS standards (Welding)
• Good knowledge on Family tables, BOM customization & Solid Weld modelling in Creo.
• Basic knowledge about working on surface modeling (e.g. Plastic Interiors of operator cabins)
• Experience in Sheet metal, Weldments.