• Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols.
• Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
• Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
• Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
• Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
• Designing and installing software databases.
• Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
• Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
• Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
• Relevant experience of at least 2-4 yrs of working as a QA automation engineer.
• Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
• Familiarity with programming script languages including Java and VBScript.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Good project management skills.
- Salary Offer 6 LPA
- Total Years Experience 2 - 4
- Academic Degree Bachelor's degree
- Working Hours 9 Hours