Experience & Budget
2-3 Years – 30 K
5 Years – Upto 45 K
Job Description: The role of Social Media Specalist will include the following job responsibilities:
1. Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
2. Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
3. Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
4. Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
5. Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
6. Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
7. Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
8. Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
9. Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
10.Performing other duties when needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. 2 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
3. Experience using various analytics software.
4. Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
5. Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
6. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
7. Excellent knowledge of social media platforms including GMB, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
8. Understanding of social media KPIs, web traffic metrics, and SEO.
9. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Salary Offer 30 K - 45 K
- Address Gurugram
- Total Years Experience 2 - 5 Years
- Working Hours 9 Hours