The SEO Intern will assist the Marketing Manager in daily design, web and social media tasks. The intern will have the opportunity to develop a solid understanding of online marketing, content creation and off-site promotion.
This is a paid internship over a three month time period. Ideal candidates will be available 40 hours per week. The internship may lead to a full time position for the right person.
• Learning basic SEO strategies (keyword research, link acquisition, and on-site optimization).
• Understanding Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools & Bing Webmaster Tools.
• Identifying and resolving 404 crawl errors and fixing dead links.
• Improving metadata across older articles and services.
• Various design tasks.
• Assist in the daily tasks across our social accounts (namely YouTube, Facebook, Twitter & G+).
• Competitive analysis for other popular brands in our sector.
- Address Gurugram
- Total Years Experience 0 to 6 Month
- Academic Degree Bachelor's degree
- Working Hours 9 Hours